Jesters Jaffle Pie Company was founded in Western Australia in 1997 on the philosophy of producing the healthiest, finest quality pies available in the marketplace. Our commitment to quality, health, taste and freshness led to the development of a unique way of cooking our pies.
Jesters Pies are not oven baked like the traditional pie, but cooked in our unique Jaffle Pie makers using ultra-thin, light puff pastry and the finest quality natural ingredients. Jesters Pies are cooked continuously throughout the day, guaranteeing our customers supreme freshness and taste.
The fillings in Jesters Pies contain only low fat, lean meats and fresh garden vegetables. You'll find the chunky beef and chicken used in Jesters Pies is virtually fat free, having been carefully hand diced from prime quality meats. We use no MSG, preservatives, artificial flavourings or colourings.
Jesters is the original Western Australian Gourmet Pie Company. Come in today and enjoy a hot, delicious pie!
What makes Jesters Pies so special?
- Super fresh! Hand made on the premises throughout the day.
- Made with fresh, high quality, local, natural ingredients.
- Bursting with chunks of lean, quality meats.
- Free of artificial flavourings, colourings and MSG.
- Made using a thin, light pastry made only from first milled flour.
- Many pies are 93% fat free.
- Made by Australians for Australians using Australian produce.
- Made in our unique Jaffle Pie Makers.
- So tasty you won't be able to resist another!